Sunday, June 13, 2010

slow start to a day





Howdy all,
so as most of you know I have a messed up sleep schedule so i was up all night yet again, least I got most of my laundry done. Had to take the hubby to the ship this morning bright and early cuz he is leaving again. Life as a wife in the military..well it flat out sucks. To say the least it's pretty much torn our family apart. My guess is it's something that we will never get used to. As for what's going on now well it's 9:18am and I'm sitting here watching Planet 51 with my boys. Well Cayden is watching it Aj is off playing with toys. They are getting so big these days. Both the boys have arms like a baseball player. We got to go to the San Diego County fair On Friday, was pretty interesting, lived here for almost four years and haven't been to the fair once. It's funny the city makes a huge deal out of it and there really isn't a whole lot there. Were there for two hours walking around playing games and such and well I got burned and it was overcast. crazy i know. Other then that it's been pretty cold not higher then 75 degrees. Well I guess today is going to be a cleaning day. We are hoping to get into this new condo in August, it seems so far away but then again it is mid June and only two weeks till my bday yay another year older...such joy. Well I'm thinking it's getting near nap time for the kids because all I hear from them is whine whine whine. All the moms out there know you can only take so much of that. I'll write more later. Peace out all.


No comments:

Post a Comment